- This email transmission contains confidential information, which is the property of the sender.
- The information in this e-mail or attachments thereto is intended for the attention and use only of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail transmission, or the taking of any action in reliance thereon or pursuant thereto, is strictly prohibited.
- Should you have received this email in error, please delete and destroy it and any annexures thereto immediately. At no time may you act on the information contained therein.
- Under no circumstances will the University of Fort Hare or the sender of this email be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this email, or of any other hyper linked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on information handling systems or otherwise, even if the University of Fort Hare or the sender of this email have been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any agreements concluded with University of Fort Hare by using electronic correspondence shall only come into effect once the University of Fort Hare indicated such contract formation in a follow up communication.
- No e-mail correspondence sent to the University of Fort Hare shall be deemed to have been received until the University of Fort Hare has responded thereto. An auto-reply shall not constitute such a response.
- No warranties are made or implied that any employee or student of the University of Fort Hare was authorised to make this communication.
- The University of Fort Hare retains the copyright to all e-mail messages sent from its communications systems.
- The views and opinions expressed in this email do not necessarily express or reflect the views and / or opinions of the University of Fort Hare.
- This email disclaimer will at all times take precedence over any other email disclaimer received by employees / students utilising the communications facilities of the University of Fort Hare.
Buys Inc. Attorneys, through TENET, hereby licenses the use of this document to South African public higher education institutions and consortia of such institutions. Buys Inc. Attorneys retain the copyright herein. Licensees may add to, delete from or otherwise amend this document as they see fit, and also translate it into any official language, without the prior involvement or consent of Buys Inc. Licensees may not make this template available to any other party, and shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that it is not re-sold or used by any other party.
Contact details for Buys Inc. Attorneys: Reinhardt Buys, (021) 461 7387, email@example.com, web site: www.buys.co.za.
Contact details for TENET: firstname.lastname@example.org, 021 686 6010.